TVR Institute: Northwest Indian College (NWIC), in partnership with Western Washington University (WWU), provides vocational rehabilitation training needs in American Indian Vocational Rehabilitation Services (AIVRS) programs.
AIVRTTAC: The purpose is to develop the American Indian Vocational Rehabilitation Training and Technical Assistance Center (AIVRTTAC), and provide three types of training and technical assistance (TA) to the American Indian Vocational Rehabilitation Services (AIVRS) programs.
- Drawdown G5 System – https://www.g5.gov/
- ED/OSERS/RSA Reporting (MIS)- https://rsa.ed.gov/
- Part 371 American Indian Vocatoinal Rehabilitation Services eCFR – https://www.ecfr.gov/cgi-bin/retrieveECFR?gp=1&SID=23217aba2df9fb94e86b0e5199d6735a&ty=HTML&h=L&mc=true&n=pt34.2.371&r=PART
CFR Regulation References
- 2 CFR 180 – OMB Debarment & Suspension
- Adopted 2 CFR 3485 – OMB Debarment & Suspension
- 2 CFR 200 – Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principals, Audit Requirements
- Adopted 2 CFR 3474 – Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principals, Audit Requirements
- 34 CFR 75 – Direct Grant Programs
- 34 CFR 77 – Definitions that Apply
- 34 CFR 81 – General Education Provisions Act
- 34 CFR 82 – Lobby Restrictions
- 34 CFR 84- Drug Free Workplace